On TV, Putting on a Pair of Thick-Rimmed Glasses Is Equivalent to Graduating from a Second-Tier Law School
Jane Fonda in Five Acts on HBO at 8:00pm ET.
Better Call Saul on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
Bull on CBS at 10:00pm ET. Third season premiere. Hey! Remember that series about a “trial consultant” starring the dude with the meaty face from NCIS that you probably assumed was canceled? Well, it wasn’t. That’s the magic of CBS.
The Good Doctor on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere.
Manifest on NBC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. I’m sure they’re trying very hard to get people to not call this show the Anti-LOST but it basically is; an airplane goes missing and then reappears five years later with all the passengers exactly the same age. There’s something about “meant to be there for a greater purpose” in the marketing, but the combination of commercial airplanes and time fuckery makes me wonder if this is being very closely watched by both Damon Lindelof AND Stephen King for anything looking too much like LOST or The Langoliers.
Header Image Source: NBC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia