You Know Who's Disappointed in Bitcoin and Everyone Involved With It? This Guy.
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET. 300th episode. So much Supernatural to enjoy!
The Titan Games on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Top Chef on Bravo at 8:00pm ET.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Broad City on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Tonight’s episode has something to do with Bitcoin which is currently my favorite ongoing scam. Did you read about how millions of dollars worth of Bitcoins are basically irretrievably lost because the one guy who knew the password to the “cold storage” died? And some people think he actually faked his own death! Who knew that a totally unregulated banking industry might not be a secure financial investment!
Header Image Source: NBC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me