An Exciting Adaptation of an Eddie Murphy Movie From 1992, and Other TV Surprises
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show on Fox Sports 1 at 7:30pm ET. This was not on my usual listing website and I’m only aware of it because a friend mentioned it was going on. Tonight is the Sporting, Working, and Terrier groups along with Best in Show. We’re rooting for the Havanese who is probably basically a cousin to our little Havanese. There’s not a lot of them running around.
Black-ish on ABC at 9:00pm ET.
This is Us on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Boomerang on BET at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. The description of this is “A successful executive who finds that his lifestyle choices have turned back on him when his new boss turns out to be a bigger deviant than he is.” There’s also a bit about “the changing role of gender, office politics, relationships, and the conflicts between Generation X and millennials.” Which is a nice change of pace from all the Boomer/millennial conflicts we tend to see. This is also based on the film of the same name that starred Eddie Murphy. It was released in 1992 so it may not be the first thing that comes to mind. Lena Waithe is executive producing along with Halle Berry.
Miracle Workers on TBS at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. Daniel Radcliffe and Steve Buscemi star in this as an angel and God, respectively. Radcliffe’s Craig is a “low-level angel responsible for handling all humanity’s prayers.” and Buscemi is the “checked out” God. And it’s on TBS! They’ve been surprising lately.
Header Image Source: BET
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me