The First Rule of 'Bite Club' is That It's Not 'Worst Cooks' No Matter What Google Images Says
Sunday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles on NBC at 8:15PM ET. 32nd season premiere. Still not Sunday night. My one-woman crusade begins.
Big Brother on CBS at 9:00pm ET.
Bite Club on Food Network at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. Tyler Florence tries to find the best chef in each city in this new series. Took me a minute to realize the name is meant to reference Fight Club because I was looking at how it was spelled rather than how it was pronounced and also because Fight Club, the movie, came out 19 years ago and the book came out 22 years ago, so it’s not really a hip, fresh reference.
Queen of the South on USA at 9:00pm ET.
Snowfall on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: Food Network
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia