These Two Are Back to Make Wall Street Drama Entertaining Instead of Terrifying
Finding Justice: Cash Bail on BET at 8:00pm ET.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
Billions on Showtime at 9:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. With this and Black Monday it looks like Sunday is now Wall Street night on Showtime. I’m sure that’s very appealing to some of you.
Now Apocalypse on Starz at 9:00pm ET. I’ve been seeing ads for this all over Twitter for weeks and I still don’t know what this show is ABOUT or WHY it’s called Now Apocalypse, it just looks like another one of those deeply L.A. shows that just exist to show all the rest of us how crazy and intense it is to live in L.A. While I haven’t ever lived in L.A. from my many many friends who have I understand that some of these things are true to life, but they leave out the part that’s driving 45 minutes between any two given locations shown in quick succession. Similar to how shows about New York City love to show characters starting a conversation and completing it in Brooklyn like no time passed and we just have to assume they took an hour-long subway ride in total silence.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver on HBO at 11:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: Showtime
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me