The Many Faces of Justifiable Homicide
The 73rd Annual Tony Awards on CBS at 8:00pm ET.
Big Little Lies on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Second season premiere. All the intrigue and drama of the first season but with Meryl Streep this time.
Billions on Showtime at 9:00pm ET. Fourth season finale. I keep hearing people talk about how great this show is but right now the last thing I want to watch is rich people fucking around with mind-boggling amounts of money. Rich people fucking around with other rich people, like Big Little Lies is still ok.
Smothered on TLC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. The new TLC series chronicles mothers and daughters with horrific personal boundaries. Sounds excruciating.
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver on HBO at 11:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: HBO
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me