This is The Face of a Man Who's Clearly Making All the Right Choices
RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee on HBO at 8:00pm ET. Yes, that Sandra Lee. This documentary starts in 2015 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and the treatments she pursued from that point forward. She is currently cancer-free and hopes to spread a message about the importance of early breast cancer detection.
Monday Night Football: Washington, D.C at New Orleans Saints on ESPN at 8:15pm ET. I’m gonna throw a HUGE side-eye at the NFL for scheduling the Washington, D.C football team to play on Indigenous People’s Day/Columbus Day. Feels real antagonistic to me, but maybe it’s just an innocent scheduling fluke. The NFL’s behavior the last several years, though, leads me to think I shouldn’t give them the benefit of the doubt.
9-1-1 on Fox at 9:00pm ET.
Better Call Saul on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Fourth season finale.
The Good Doctor on ABC at 10:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: AMC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia