Does This Count as a 'Titan Games' Spoiler?
Grey’s Anatomy on ABC at 8:00pm ET. 15th season winter premiere.
The Titan Games on NBC at 8:00pm ET. The Rock is aware that the mythical Titans were eventually overthrown by one of their own progeny, yes?
Lip Sync Battle on Paramount at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season premiere. This says it’s the new Queer Eye guys but I think I heard that already aired? Who knows.
A Million Little Things on ABC at 9:01pm ET. First season winter premiere.
Backyard Envy on Bravo at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. I’m assuming this is a show where adult millennials living in expensive cities who weren’t able to get stable jobs until their late 20s talk fondly about what it would be like to have a backyard. But I suppose there’s a chance I’m wrong.
Header Image Source: NBC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me