Looks Like a Meaty New Series You Can Really Sink Your Teeth Into
Live in Front of a Studio Audience: Norman Lear’s “All in the Family” and “The Jeffersons” on ABC at 8:00pm ET. This is being presented by Jimmy Kimmel and features Woody Harrleson as Archie Bunker and Marisa Tomei as Edith, which seems exceptionally kind to the original Bunkers. For The Jeffersons Jamie Foxx and Wanda Sykes take on the lead roles.
The Challenge on MTV at 9:00pm ET. 33rd season finale.
Brockmire on IFC at 10:00pm ET. Third season finale.
The Butcher on History at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a new competitive reality series with challenges built around butchering. I had assumed it was some show about infamous historical “butchers” but I guess this is fine too? Might be informative at least.
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on TBS at 10:30pm ET.
Header Image Source: History Channel
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me