May All Your Christmas Movies Star Candace Cameron-Bure
A Shoe Addict’s Christmas on Hallmark at 8:00pm ET. Original telefilm. Over the Thanksgiving holiday I was subjected to a stream of these movies and saw part of two different movies that involved a single career gal thrown into an inescapable situation where a handsome young single father had to show her around a charming town at Christmas. As a former single career gal, I would like to reassure all other young women out there that this never happens and if you actually want to find love it’s not so much cute ice skating dates with remarkably well-behaved children and a lot more “u up?” texts. Sorry.
Doctor Who on BBCA at 8:00pm ET.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Ninth season fall finale.
Dirty John on Bravo at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. I read the series on the actual events this is based on and I am both excited and afraid.
Header Image Source: Hallmark Movie Channel
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia