On the One Hand, It's Too Early For This. On the Other, This Looks Delightful.
NBC Special: 86th Annual Christmas in Rockefeller Center on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Survivor on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Back to back new episodes.
Vikings on History at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season fall premiere.
Kentucky Ayahuasca on Viceland at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a series about a guy who has established a church in Kentucky where people are treated with Ayahuasca. Because it’s a Vice production I’m sure it will be about 30% informative and 70% insufferable.
NBC Special: A Legendary Christmas with John and Chrissy on NBC at 10:00pm ET. One-hour special presentation. As much as I like these two, it is not even December yet. I know TV Christmas movies are supposed to start immediately after Thanksgiving but can we not wait another three days to get into the rest of this? I mean, I guess I already know the answer to that.
Header Image Source: NBC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia