1. As predicted at the end of Breaking Bad, Saul Goodman/James McGill is indeed managing a Cinnabon in Omaha. (via imgur)
2. Here’s a familiar shot (via imgur):
3. Tuco and Mike Ehrementraut aren’t the only ones that have returned from Breaking Bad so far. In case you’ve forgotten, that’s No-Doze, who never did learn his lesson. STOP HELPING, No Doze.
4. Vince Gilligan sure loves shitty cars, doesn’t he?
5. Gale Boetticher from Breaking Bad lived at Apartment 6, 6353 Juan Tabo Blvd. Saul lives on the same street.
6. It’s a small thing, but Vince Gilligan loves “man” names. He’s got Jesse Pinkman, Saul Goodman, and the country treasurer in Better Call Saul is Craig Kettleman, which is probably a better way of saying “Blackman” (“pot calling the kettle black”).
7. It’s likely that the mysterious illness that Chuck — Sauls’ brother — suffers from is Electromagnetic hypersensitivity. I’m not sure what significance that is to the series yet, but Gilligan clearly is a fan of electromagnetism:
8. In Breaking Bad, Saul Goodman drives a 1997 Cadillac Deville.
Notice the car next to his in Better Call Saul.
9. Breaking Bad: Pink Teddy Bear.
Better Call Saul: Pink Kitten
10. Blue tape on broken windshields (via imgur).
Better Call Saul: