We Want To Go To There: 'Tomorrowland' Trailer
What if you had a magic coin that would take you to George Clooney? Yes please.
Tomorrowland stars Clooney as a disillusioned former boy genius, who teams up with a plucky teen (Britt Robertson) brimming with intellectual curiosity to find the mythic place this movie is named for. And if this trailer and it’s Clooneyhood wasn’t enough to get you on board, what if I told you this tent pole release was helmed by Brad Bird, director of Ratatouille, The Incredibles, The Iron Giant and Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol?
Kristy Puchko can eyeroll with such ferocity it induces migraines. Which is why she needs afternoon naps on the regular.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia