Watch What Wes Anderson's Star Wars: The Force Awakens Would Look Like
“Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!” went the cry of Star Wars fans when Disney bought the property. But the House of Mouse has earned back loads of goodwill by bringing thrilling directorial talents to the franchise, from J.J. Abrams to Rian Johnson to Gareth Edwards. Each of these are auteurs who’ve proven distinctive in the action genre. But imagine if Disney took an even bigger risk, and handed their flashy franchise to the King Of Twee, Wes Anderson.
Well, that might look something like this:
Of course, in this version that mysterious hooded ruffian would be Jason Schwartzman. Or Bill Murray. Actually, can we make this a real thing, please?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia