Watch the Teaser for Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' Remake ... Wait, What? Tom Cruise?!
I mean, I knew this was happening. We all knew it was happening, but it just felt like one of those oddball projects that would never actually get off the ground. But sure enough, there’s going to be a new The Mummy movie, and sure enough, it’s going to star Tom Cruise. And Russell Crowe. And Sofia Boutella, who I believe is the dark princess here, and Jake Johnson, who I’m sure will be the wisecracking sidekick. Annabella Wallis is also in it, and hopefully as a daughter figure (she’s 32) and not a love interest (Cruise is 54).
I’m not complaining about a Tom Cruise The Mummy. I’m just saying, it’s weird.
The full trailer arrives on Sunday. The film arrives next June.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia