'Veep' Trailer: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Is "Not THAT Kind Of A President"
The actual race for the White House is enough to drive us to drink. So thank godtopus Armando Iannucci’s Emmy-sweeping satire Veep is returning to give us a presidential campaign we can laugh at without dying inside.
Emmy-winners Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Tony Hale are back with an ensemble cast that slays on the regular. Selina Meyers is striving to win the White House on her own steam, and along the way she’ll need to deal with an economic crisis, a clingy new beau and Jonah, who is basically human Herpes.
Veep season five kicks off April 24th.
Kristy Puchko so relates to that Wednesday line. And it’s Monday.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia