The Red-Band Trailer For The Movie We're Not Sure Is Real
After many stalls in its making and then a string of delays on its release, The Weinstein Company’s prestige pic turned not-so-secret shame Tulip Fever is finally probably coming to theaters on September 1st. And no one’s more excited than our own Rebecca Pahle who has seen this film TWICE in her duty as a reviewer/TK’s favorite punching bag.
Morbid curiosity might be enough to guide you to see Tulip Fever. But just in case not, here’s TWC’s newly released red-band trailer, which features Alicia Vikander, Dane DeHaan, Christoph Waltz, and NSFW sex scenes.
Tulip Fever is coming to a theater near you very soon. For real this time. We promise.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia