Trailer: 'Fate of the Furious' Adds Charlize, Wastes Missandei
Here’s the trailer for Fate of the Furious, the eighth installment in the Fast and Furious franchise, which sees the addition of Charlize Theron, Helen Mirren, Kurt Russell and Game of Thrones’ Kristofer Hivju. It also sees the addition of Nathalie Emmanuel, a.k.a., Missandei from Game of Thrones, who is reduced to reaction shots in the trailer, which is a shame, although hopefully she’s being set up to be a series regular (although, seriously, a few of these characters need to be killed off, starting with — perhaps — Jordana Brewster, who is still listed as a cast member).
Check out the trailer, which sees Dom as the potential villain?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia