We've No Idea WTF Is Going On in the Teaser for Jennifer Lawrence's 'mother!' But We're Excited
Darren Aronofksy’s latest film, ‘mother!’ (yes, that’s the official spelling) has been shrouded in mystery since its announcement. Until now, all we’ve seen for it has been a fabulously trippy poster and the enigmatic synopsis of a group of unwanted visitors disturbing a couple’s peace. Knowing Aronofsky, the man that made Requiem for a Dream, Black Swan, and turned the biblical story of Noah into a mind-bending blockbuster, the end result won’t be conventional by any means.
Now, we have a 30 second teaser trailer for the movie, which premieres next month at the Venice Film Festival. It doesn’t give much away but damn if we aren’t pumped up for this one.
The film will be released in the USA on September 15th, so you won’t have long to wait.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia