Today In This Is An Actual Movie That Really Exists
That feeling when you see a trailer that’s so something (read: bad, stupid, WTF forever) that you can’t believe it’s a real movie. No actor is so clueless. No star is so desperate for cash. No director is so beloved that performers from levels A to F will pile clown car style into such a painfully hokey and hackneyed premise. Welp, chuck Lasse Hallström’s A Dog’s Purpose into this dumpster fire of cinema.
Josh Gad stars as a bunch of dogs.
And for bonus “sure because why the fuck not,” here’s The People Garden, a drama about Japan’s Suicide Forest that co-stars Pamela Anderson.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia