The 'Pitch Perfect 3' Trailer Has Arrived And It's Aca-Crap
Oh. I’m sorry. Did that title pun not impress? Did it feel lazy and like it barely considered trying? Well, consider yourself prepped for the standards applied to the first trailer for The Pitch Perfect 3.
The Bellas have graduated, proved themselves twice. But hey, they’re still losers somehow because sequel. How is it a comedy with Anna Camp, Brittany Snow, Hailee Steinfeld, Elizabeth Banks, Anna Kendrick and Ruby Rose can look this bad? Is it just me? Is it just this trailer? Can we be aca-finished with this overstretched franchise already?
Pitch Perfect 3 opens December 22nd.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia