Wow, The Guy in the 'Taken' TV Series Trailer Has MASTERED the Liam Neeson Over-Yell
NBC is adapting Taken as a television series starring Clive Standen, who plays Rollo in Vikings. I haven’t seen Vikings in a few seasons, but knowing that this must mean that Rollo may be dead makes me sad.
Anyway, how in God’s name could they possibly turn a movie about a guy who goes after the kidnappers of his daughter into a full-length series? It’s easier than you might think. Here, it’s a prequel, and Bryan Mills’ sister dies in the pilot, and the CIA recruits Mills to use his grief and anger to become an expert hunting down other taken people. Yes! They’ve taken this man’s tragedy and turned it into a procedural!
“ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ME. HEEREIAM!”
This show is gonna be so bad. Take off your shirt and go back to Vikings, Rollo!
Taken premieres on NBC in February.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia