Denzel Will Bless Us with His Presence Again In November; Now Shut the F*ck Up And Watch This Trailer
In Roman J. Israel, Esq, Denzel plays Lawyer Denzel (see also Philadelphia, Ricochet), an attorney who has been working all his life to help pitiful motherfuckers rise up out of poverty, but ain’t a goddamn one of them grateful. After his partner dies, Lawyer Denzel decides to fuck this social justice shit, it’s time get paid, so he joins a high-powered law firm and gets him a fat paycheck.
The new gig pays for a sweet Denzel pad, but Denzel is all like, “Shit. Why am I lining my pockets with these rich fools’ money? All these old white sons of bitches are crooks. I got to get back to what I do best: Saving the world’s bony little ass.”
And then some people shoot at him or something and then Denzel probably puts them in a grave with a monologue so righteous and powerful that it wipes out a city block. Shut up and watch the trailer.
Written and directed by Dan Gilroy (Nightcrawler), Roman J. Israel, Esq opens in November. Denzel’s Oscar nomination arrives in January.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia