'Rick And Morty' Season Three Trailer Hits, For Real This Time
Back in February, Rick and Morty creators Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland repaid our devotion to the seriously fucked up sci-fi cartoon series with a Rick Roll, when they promised a teaser. Then on April Fool’s Day, they showed some pranks for our thirst for more wild adventures through space and time, rolling out the first episode on a continuous Adult Swim live-stream. And now at long damn last, they’ve offered a trailer for season 3 along with a premiere date.
For real. Click it. NOW.
Pickle Rick with rat-corpse limbs. Mad Mad: Fury Road world. Morty chocking out a blonde dude in maybe a Game of Thrones world. “Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures” indeed!
Rick and Morty season 3 premieres on Adult Swim on July 30th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia