'Paddington 2' Trailer: Pink Is The New Black
Three years ago, we all have a jolly good laugh over the cringe-inducing CGI of the early Paddington promos. We chuckled as the beloved bear’s voice was recast, and pre-emptively decided his live-action adventure would best be reserved for mirthful mockery. We were wrong. That movie was sweeter than marmalade, and just the right amount of randomly weird. So it’s with genuine giddiness we await the arrival of Paddington 2, which is already open in the United Kingdom, winning praise and so far a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Check out the latest trailer below, and revel in its cuddly bears, a beautiful pop-up book, cheerful prisoners, and family-friendly shenanigans!
“If we’re kind and polite, the world will be right.” Paddington 2020?
And bonus fun for Stateside folks, Hannah Sole shared this darling advert for the shop M&S.
Now watch it again, and listen for the part where it sounds like “Santa” is saying, “Fuck you, little bear.”
Paddington 2 opens January 12th in the U.S.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia