'Paddington 2' Is Coming To Revive Your Cold, Black Heart
As years go, 2017 was a real asshole. But there’s reason to suspect 2018 could be better. And I don’t mean the Mueller investigation or the mid-term elections (though yes, also those things). I mean January brings us the sequel we need in our lives right now: Paddington 2.
Behold this trailer, which boasts an adorable baby Paddington, a whimsical pop-up book, and Hugh Grant being all the extra.
Paddington 2 opens January 12, 2018.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia