No Idea What's Going On in Guillermo Del Toro's 'Shape of Water,' But We're Here For It
Sally Hawkins is deaf, Octavia Spencer looks like she just walked over from the Hidden Figures set, Michael Shannon is yelling, and Richard Spencer is a sweet, doddering old man.
Oh yeah, and there’s a friendly monster who lives in a tank of water.
Sign me up!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia