'Nina Forever' Trailer: How Hot Must The Sex Be To Put Up With His Ex's Corpse Joining In?
This Valentine’s Day you’ll have your pick of safe Hollywood fare, from Nicholas Spark’s latest The Choice to the raunchy rom-com How to Be Single, and even quirky, action-packed romances like Deadpool and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. But for something truly twisted yet tender, you’ll have to look across the pond.
This Valentine’s Day the UK has sent us a heart caked in blood and full of vigor in the form of Nina Forever. This bonkers horror-comedy thrilled at SXSW and now it’s coming to a theater and VOD near you.
Sure, everybody has baggage. But having the reanimated corpse of your dead girlfriend popping up in bed every time you’re banging?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia