Nicole Kidman And Colin Farrell Haunt Us In 'The Killing Of A Sacred Deer' Trailer
Nicole Kidman and Colin Farrell team up for The Killing of a Sacred Deer, Yorgos Lanthimos’ much-anticipated follow-up to the deeply dark (romantic?) comedy The Lobster. This sure-to-be trippy drama expectedly won praise out of its Cannes Film Festival debut (where Caspar reviewed it), and got picked up by A24, the coolest kid on the block distributor who’s brought us such superb movies as The Lobster, Green Room, Room, Swiss Army Man and Moonlight. With all those bonafides, do you even care what it’s about?
If so, check out The Killing of a Sacred Deer’s first trailer. If not, do it anyway. Treat yourself to something strange and wondrous.
Still confused? Fair enough. But the official logline won’t be much help either.
A teenager’s attempts to bring a brilliant surgeon into his dysfunctional family take an unexpected turn.
Regardless, we’re entranced. The Lobster was that good.
The Killing of a Sacred Deer opens in theaters October 27th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia