Netflix's Newest Original Movie 'ARQ' Is A Home Invasion 'Groundhog Day'
On September 16th, Netflix will release another Original Movie: ARQ. The movie stars Robbie Amell (Arrow) and Rachael Taylor (Jessica Jones) as a couple trapped in an endless loop of home invasion and death. Tony Elliott (Orphan Black) directs.
Renton (Amell) and Hannah (Taylor) live in a dystopian future where he has invented an ARQ meant to save the world from war. The energy source is of interest to some gas mask-wearing assholes that decide to break into the couple’s home and steal it. During the invasion, Renton is shot only to wake again to find the nightmare starting over.
I’m going to watch this movie, because I have a sickness that requires me to watch all movies that even seem to be in the horror genre. Am I excited about it? Maybe.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia