The Second 'Avengers: Infinity War' Trailer Will Make You Soil Yourself
Thanos, the Big Purple Bringer of Death finally comes to Earth in Marvel’s second trailer for their upcoming megablockbuster, Avengers: Infinity War.
And, look, this is one of those times where I could write some stuff here about the expectation for this tentpole following the mammoth (critical and box office) success of Marvel’s Black Panther, or about how this sneak peek into the movie is even more exciting than the first trailer, but frankly I get the feeling that you’re not even reading this, so…
Which bit made you soil yourself?
Was it Black Panther suiting up and gearing for war?
The look between Black Panther and Cap, loaded as it was with solidarity and the heavy weight of duty?
Or was it Cap, ‘the boring Avenger’, grabbing the fuck hold of Thanos and keeping the mighty one’s Andre the Giant-sized-and-infinity stone-laden hand at bay?!
I mean. Come the fuck on. Dude looks like he’s gonna make Thanos cry.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia