Mae Whitman Flirts, Makes Faustian Deal In The DUFF Trailer
Mixed feelings on this one. On the upside The DUFF is a movie that at long last gives outstanding supporting player Mae Whitman (Arrested Development, Parenthood, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World) the lead status we crave for her. On the downside, it’s as “the duff” - designated, ugly, fat, friend. As if. It’s a part of that tiresome genre of high school makeover rom-com…but it’s got Mae Whitman. We do love her.
Take a look at the trailer, and tell us how your scales on The DUFF are tipping.
The DUFF opens February 20th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia