Love to the Cast and All, But This is Pathetic
If I told you there’s a comedy coming out starring Katie Aselton, Bridget Everett, Hart Denton, Toni Collette, Rob Huebel, Paul Rust, Adam Scott, Paul Rudd, and Molly Shannon, would you be intrigued? What if I told you that Paul Rudd’s wife, Julie Yaeger Rudd, wrote the movie?
OK, what if I told you this was the movie poster.
That’s a total coincidence, right? I mean, they wouldn’t completely rip off Bad Moms, would they?
Huh. I guess they would.
I’m still gonna watch it, because I love the cast, and also drunk Moms. I guess it’s exactly what they wanted. It’s basically to Bad Moms what Bachelorette was to Bridesmaids, and I watched Bachelorette, too.
But really, Fun Mom Dinner is the best you could do? It opens on VOD (naturally) and in select theaters in August.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia