Killer Bunnies From Outer Space Attack In 'Cute Little Buggers' Trailer
I love a good creature feature. Hell, I love a bad creature feature. Give me Gremlins, Critters, Tremors, Troll Hunter, Lake Placid, Anaconda, and Black Sheep. So, color me stoked for the latest and looniest entry to this often furry, always fucked up subgenre: Cute Little Buggers.
Check out the trailer courtesy of Uncork’d Entertainment:
Promoted as Gremlins meets Hot Fuzz, Cute Little Buggers centers on a quaint English village whose summer festival is violently disrupted by adorable and deadly bunnies. To defeat a threat from beyond the stars, the villagers must team up and go wild on some critters that are one part rabbit, and one part Stranger Things demogorgon.
Cute Little Buggers comes to VOD on November 7th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia