Jesse Eisenberg Is a Surprisingly Impressive Stoner Jason Bourne
Why isn’t Jesse Eisenberg more of a thing? Despite killing it in Zombieland, Adventureland, and one of my very favorite movies of last year, The Double, he’s still stuck in that “Michael Cera doppelgänger” image for many of us. Personally, I’m looking forward to the day when I stop being surprised by how much I really actually like the guy.
Case in point: this NSFW trailer for Eisenberg’s upcoming movie American Ultra, which looks to be something like Pineapple Express, if instead of James Franco and Seth Rogen, it were about a Jason Bourne/River Tam hybrid government assassin. Also, with Connie Britton being awesome and swearing a bunch. It looks super weird, but also like it has the potential to (maybe, possibly, hopefully) be a great, fun movie.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia