Holy Beat PunchBeef! The 'MST3K' Trailer Is Here!
When it comes to revitalizing a beloved property, evoking the tone of the original source material is paramount. And sure, the Netflix version of Mystery Science Theater might not have that familiar VHS-graininess we’ve all come to love and squint through, but holy dang does seeing brand new badly-puppeteered spaceship models in this recent trailer evoke something strong in me. *sniff* Indeed, we have got movie sign.
There’s still no full list of movies for the 12-episode season yet, but it’s abundantly clear now that the 1961 Danish monster film Reptilcius will be among them. Take that, whatever non-disclosure agreement all the actors in Mystery Science Theater were made to sign!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia