Here's the New 'John Wick: Chapter 2' Trailer. Watch Your Face
Have you ever found yourself sitting alone in your house watching a trailer and reacting to it out loud? Like, exclaiming, “Holy shit!” or “Oh My God!” or “Oh wow! Goddamn!” That’s what happened to me while watching the John Wick 2 trailer, only I’d forgotten that I wasn’t home alone today, that there are construction people in my home, and now they think I’m an insane man who loudly exclaims in the silence of his home.
It probably looked a little like this if John Boyega were much older, whiter, hairier and less fashion conscious.
It’s a good trailer, and from what I understand, no dogs die in this installment.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia