'Hateful Eight' Needs To Get Here Yesterday
You had us at Tarantino Western. Then the Weinstein Company promised 70mm Ultra Panavision 70. And the cast got stacked with Kurt Russell, Samuel L. Jackson, Walton Goggins, Tim Roth, Bruce Dern, Demian Bichir, Michael Madsen, and Jennifer Jason Leigh.
We were sold. The latest trailer is just salt in the wound of waiting.
The Hateful Eight opens in limited release this Christmas, expands January 6th.
Kristy Puchko can’t even sometimes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia