Hey World, Hang In There Until We Can See This Movie, Okay?
With the Paris Accord still winning Trump headlines, there’s perhaps no upcoming movie so topical as the “what if we could control the weather” parable, Geostorm. Because also what if sinister hackers broke into the satellite system to cause wide-scale weather catastrophes?
This movie looks like if Snakes On a Plane had a baby with 2012, and that baby had a baby with the baby born from White House Down and The Day After Tomorrow. And of course it stars Gerard Butler.
Geostorm opens October 20th. We’ll see you there.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia