'Fist Fight' Looks Very, Very Dumb, But Very, Very Fun
Fist Fight stars Ice Cube and Charlie Day, and it looks like Three O’Clock High (with teachers, instead of students) crossed with Horrible Bosses or 21 Jump Street or some other school of modern comedy tangentially related to Judd Apatow. Actually, writer Van Robichaux seems to be connected to Seth Rogen, which makes him from the Apatow school, once removed.
Max Greenfield (Schmidt on New Girl) actually had a hand in the story, and he also produces. Ritchie Keen — a veteran director of It’s Always Sunny — directs. The film also stars Jillian Bell, Christina Hendricks, Kumail Nanjiani, and Tracy Morgan.
The film — based on the trailer — looks like it might perfectly straddle the line between incredibly dumb and incredible fun.
Fist Fight opens in February.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia