'Fifty Shades of Black' Is Probably Better Than The Flick It Parodies
Marlon Wayans is not done with the parody movie game. A Haunted House and A Haunted House 2 earned a combined $57,371,169 domestically while the Scary Movie franchise brought in a total of $461,058,392. So why wouldn’t Wayans roll out a spoof of Fifty Shades of Grey?
The trailer for Fifty Shades of Black doesn’t do anything new, sticking to parody movie standards like fat people, Kim Kardashian, and physical comedy. What is different about this parody is that it might be better than the successful garbage boat of a movie it’s based on. That’s not much of a feat in this case, but it’s something.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia