There’s not really any new footage here to speak of (if any, there are bits I don’t recognize, but then that’s always the case for bits and pieces of scenes). I’m sure someone out there within the next three days will post a second by second summary of what precise timestamp in which episode every second of this is from. Because it’s the Internet, and it’s just what goes on there between the race wars and Jennifer Lawrence GIFs.
Funny, that first paragraph doesn’t mention what we’re talking about, and I only mention it because occasionally a comment gets posted complaining that they had no idea what I was talking about for half my post. Read the headline. It’s that bold faced bit in the larger font above the picture. Sweet sriracha shits, do we need an instruction manual?
In any case, here’s the teaser for season six of Community. It’s wonderful in all the right ways:
Notable items that are all my favorite:
1. The summary of season four being gas coming out of the vent and then blackness for a few seconds.
2. That perfect fragile balance of complete insanity balanced with an unexplainable logic running through it.
3. The entire extended riff on the intro to Bionic Man
4. The fact that Yahoo is savvy enough to inject themselves into the trailer, rather than just being tacked onto the end. And the way that I don’t mind because they saved my favorite show.
5. The fact that the hashtag tacked onto the end is #CommunityLivesOn because even Yahoo’s not about to implicitly promise something by using the more appropriate #sixseasonsandamovie