Christopher Plummer Is A Perfect Scrooge In 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' Clip
When the first trailer for The Man Who Invented Christmas hit, this critic admittedly cried, “Humbug!” But the latest clip from this playful Charles Dickens’ biopic features Christopher Plummer playing the scowling Ebeneezer Scrooge. And as he grumbles about Christmas and the poor, something in my cold, dead heart flutters with excitement.
Could this movie actually be not hokey, but good?!
And I’m here for Dan Stevens, bad wig or no.
The Man Who Invented Christmas opens November 22nd.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia