Check Out The Texas Cannibal Movie From 'A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night's Director
Writer/director Ana Lily Amirpour roared onto the scene in 2014 with the lauded, lovely and odd vampire tale A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night. The film awed audiences with is cool black-and-white blend of horror and ennui, following the misadventures of a hijab-wearing, skateboarding vampire through the bleak streets of Bad City, where she finds blood and even love. After the surprising originality and swooning mood of her debut, many Amirpour admirers proclaimed they’d be on board for whatever the daring director deigned to take on next. And now, we’ve got a look at her Bad Batch.
Jason Momoa, Giovanni Ribisi, and Keanu Reeves star in The Bad Batch, which centers on a young woman (Suki Waterhouse) taken into a cult of cannibals in a roped off wasteland of Texas.
“Here’s the thing: Being good or bad? Mostly depends on who you’re standing next to.”
Count. Us. In.
The Bad Batch will hit theaters June 23rd.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia