Charlize Theron's 'Atomic Blonde' Trailer Promises All We Want Ever In Action
You might think I’m overstating in that headline for effect. But I’m among some of the lucky Overlords who saw Charlize Theron’s Atomic Blonde world premiere at SXSW. There we learned this is more than Theron strutting and kicking ass in killer-cool fashion to a pounding ’80s soundtrack. We learned action movies will never be the same.
The first trailer for David Leitch’s high-octane follow-up to John Wick hit in the midst of SXSW mania. And now on the heels of the wildly adored Thor: Ragnarok trailer, Universal dares to deliver Atomic Blonde’s second trailer. And there’s so much OMFG here that I’m twitching to see it again. And again. And again.
Now maybe you’re thinking, “Yeah, but I bet I’ve seen all the good parts.” Sweet, stupid angel, you’re wrong. This is the rare trailer that teases plenty to go gaga over, yet saved its best bits for theaters. So mark your calendars.
Atomic Blonde hits theaters on July 28th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia