Celebrate National Brother’s Day With A Murderous Child Genius
Coming next month is director Colin Trevorrow’s star-studded follow-up to Jurassic World. Leaving behind the questionable high-heels, macho rogues, and Bridezilla-chomping beasties, he offers up The Book of Henry a quirky drama about an overwhelmed single mom (Naomi Watts), and her two young sons (Jacob Tremblay and Jaeden Lieberher), one of whom is a genius who masterminds a plan to free the abused girl next door (Maddie Ziegler) from the clutches of her sinister stepdad by killing him in an elaborate scheme.
But it’s not all homicide and intrigue, because Henry is not just a calculating conspirator to murder. He’s also a kid inventor with an adorable little brother (Jacob Tremblay). You can see the sweet side of this curious kid in the latest clip, released just in time for National Brother’s Day.
The Book of Henry opens in select cities on June 16th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia