Brooklyn Neighborhood Goes From Hipster To Hell In 'Bushwick' Trailer
A few years back, Bushwick was a sketchy neighborhood whose degradation had been the stuff of think pieces and teary This American Life stories. Nowadays, it’s trendy, full of happening eateries and hipsters. But in the new action-adventure Bushwick, these chic residents are thrown into chaos, their gentrified neighborhood of high rents, vegan tacos, and lofty attitudes transformed into a high-anxiety, bullet-ridden battlefield.
When Texas decides to secede from the United States, martial law is declared, sparking panic, violence, and strange alliances. Guardians of the Galaxy’s Dave Bautista and Pitch Perfect’s Brittany Snow co-star as an unlikely duo of scrappy survivors.
To celebrate its Canadian premiere at the Fantasia International Film Festival, Bushwick has unveiled an ass-kicking trailer, which you can check out below:
Bushwick hits Fantasia on July 30th and will open in theaters and on VOD on August 25th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia