Bad Teacher Trailer: Cameron Diaz, Now in Red Band (*Wince*) (*Shudder*)
I kid, I kid. The trailer for Bad Teacher, in fact, looks spectacular, if you like foul-mouthed Cameron Diaz, and here she’s The Sweetest Thing to the third degree. If you never thought that Diaz was attractive, wait until you hear her reel off a string of profanities, pelt a kid in the head with a basketball, and express a heartfelt desire to sit on Justin Timberlake’s face. You may still not find her attractive, but you might find her endearingly foul-mouthed. Plus Justin Timberlake. Plus Phyllis. Two exclamation points.
Yes, it’s Bad Santa with a teacher. But who cares? Cameron Diaz is marginally more attractive than Billy Bob Thornton, plus Jake Kasdan directed it, and the man still has a lifetime pass for Zero Effect.
Bad Teacher arrives in theaters on June 24th. And now, you may have something to look forward to this summer besides a string of watered-down comic-book flicks, bro.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia