Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis And Rihanna Get Real Weird In This 'Annie' Clip
We’ve previously shown you how the new Annie aimed to improve on the 1982 version by replacing a boozy and brilliant Carol Burnett with an off-key and clumsy Cameron Diaz. Now, here’s a glimpse at another “modern” twist concocted for this contemporary set remake.
In the old Annie, the curly-haired orphan was treated to a night at the movies by her foster dad in search of good PR. But taking a kid to the movies—apparently even one where the ushers break into song—isn’t flashy enough for Annie 2014. So writer-director Will Gluck ups the glam by having Will Stacks (Jamie Foxx) take Annie (Quvenzhané Wallis) to the premiere of a new movie. Called MoonQuake Lake it’s a pretty obvious Twilight parody that involves romance, shiny tears, and Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher, and Rihanna becoming an evil mermaid.
Want to see Rihanna’s shining moment again? Of course:
Excuse me. I need to step out for a moment.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia