Yeah, You're Gonna Wanna Watch the Trailer for 'Annihilation,' What with the Crocodiles with Shark Teeth and All
Check out the trailer for Annihilation from Alex Garland, the writer and director of Ex Machina. It stars Natalie Portman, Oscar Issac, Tessa Thompson, and Gina Rodriguez. It looks a little like Alien crossd with an environmental thriller crossed with a deranged Jurassic Park crossed with Natalie Portman mowing shit down with a machine gun.
Just trust me on this: You’re gonna wanna watch the trailer, and then you’re gonna wanna watch the movie when it comes out on February 23rd. I know you people. This is your speed.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia